Please Note: Mounting Brackets Sold Separately
The Decibel Eleven Hot Stone Deluxe is a class-leading power supply, featuring multiple outputs that provide clean, reliable power to up to 10 of your pedals. Boasting isolated outputs, thorough magnetic shielding and a rugged enclosure, this power supply is a tour-worthy option for professionals and true stompbox connoisseurs.
With 8 of its outputs fully isolated, this ensures that no hum or interference will occur between your pedals, keeping any noise from your rig to an absolute minimum. With two 400mA sections, featuring outputs rated at 9V and 12V, these will deliver enough current to power demanding modern digital pedals, including those produced by Strymon, Eventide and Line 6.
An additional medium power section, consisting of two 200mA outputs, gives you even more flexibility to power current-thirsty pedals. There are also 2 variable voltage outputs, which can be used recreate that glitchy "dying battery" sound with overdrive or fuzz stompboxes. With cables included, you can start wiring up your board straight away!
Here's what Decibel Eleven say about the Hot Stone Deluxe Pedal Power Supply:
Since its release, the Hot Stone Deluxe has garnered numerous accolades from players and techs worldwide. With its proven reliability, the Hot Stone Deluxe packs more clean power for your dollar. Featuring 8 isolated outputs, a magnetically shielded toroidal transformer, and two high current outputs, the Deluxe also includes 9V, 12V and variable outputs for added versatility. And, the selectable input voltage means not having to use separate power supplies for each country when touring. Compare with other power supplies and see why the DB-11 Hot Stone Deluxe flat out torches the competition.
- 8 Isolated outputs - no hum or interaction between pedals
- 10 total available outlets - all can be used simultaneously
- Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic shielding - no stray magnetic fields
- Short circuit protection on all outputs - cable shorts won't harm outputs
- 2 High Power, 400mA sections at 9V and 12VDC - capable of powering Eventide, Strymon, TC Electronic Nova, Line 6 modelers (4 button) and more
- 2 Mid Power, 200mA outputs at 9V or 12VDC - powers Line 6 modelers (4 button), Boss Twin and more
- 2 Variable voltage outputs to simulate used carbon batteries - get "brown" sound transistor fuzz
- Combine outputs for 18V or 24VDC* - or powering MXR Flanger or EHX Deluxe Memory Man
- Input Voltage Selector Switch - for 120V or 230V operation
- Heavy duty chassis with 2mm steel - built like a tank
- All outputs capable of meeting full rated currents simultaneously without ripple - 1600mA total
- Detachable IEC line cord
- 120V-230V Selectable 50/60Hz
- All outlets: 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative
- All outlets: regulated and filtered DC voltage
- All outputs: short circuit protected
- Outlet 1-2: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 3-4: 9V and 12V, 400mA
- Outlet 5-6: 9V, 100mA each
- Outlet 7-8: 9V or 12V, 200mA each
- Outlet 9-10: 5V-9V (continuously variable), 100mA each
- (8) 5.5 x 2.1mm
- (2) 5.5 x 2.5mm
- (1) 3.5mm mini plug
Dimensions & Weight
- (W x D x H): 6.10" x 3.46" x 1.73"
- Weight: 2.65 lbs