Cioks are a Danish manufacturer of all-things-pedalboard. The Schizophrenic is part of their hugely diverse range of power supplies, designed with versatility, practicality and longevity in mind!
The Schizophrenic is relatively small but packs a versatile set of features for the working guitarist. With 6 isolated outputs you've got 9, 12 and 18V capacity, with a total output current of 1000mA.
With its advanced switching, the outputs can be tweaked to your chosen voltage; power-hungry distortion stompboxes and larger, more demanding multi-FX are no match. As with much of the Cioks range, the Schizophrenic can be extended or linked to their other power supplies via their broad of range of accessories. The possibilities are endless!
- 6 isolated outlets with 9, 12 or 18V:
- Outlet 1-2: 9V DC / 100mA each.
- Outlet 3-4: 9V DC / 200mA each.
- Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each.
- Two outlets configurable to 18V.
- Short circuit protection of all outlets.
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet.
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation.
- Detachable mains power cord.
- Courtesy AC mains outlet.
- CIOKS unique mains link feature.
- Total of 9 Flex cables included.
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards.
- All pedalboard mounting hardware included.