Cioks are a Danish manufacturer of all-things-pedalboard. The Eventide Powerfactor 2 is part of their hugely diverse range of power supplies, designed with versatility, practicality and longevity in mind!
As the name suggests, the Powerfactor 2 has been co-designed with Eventide as a dedicated power supply that can power 4 or 5 Eventide pedals at once, alongside other pedals. With this in mind, it's perfect for guitarists with pedalboards that boast many of the larger stompboxes; Strymon, TC Electronic, Line 6 and so on.
It has 8 isolated DC outputs with either 9 or 12V compatibility. As with much of the Cioks range, the Powerfactor 2 can be extended via their broad of range of accessories, allLwing it to power up to 18V and even more stompboxes.
- 8 isolated outlets with 9 or 12V
- Total output current of 2.200mA
- Toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic field shielding
- Four high current outlets with 400mA each
- Two medium current outlets with 200mA each
- Two outlets for standard low current pedals
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Common IEC C14 socket as AC mains input
- Courtesy AC mains outlet
- CIOKS unique mains link feature
- Total of 17 Flex cables included, 5 green for Eventides
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- All pedalboard mounting hardware included