Here's what Cioks have to say about the 2030 Type 2 Flex Plug:
Here’s a list of pedals which we know need a centre positive polarity and therefore the red type 2 Flex cable:
- All Moogerfooger pedals *
- All Radial Tonebone pedals *
- All Radial active DI boxes, reampers, splitters, interface boxes that need 15V DC *
- Diamond Halo Chorus, Memory Lane 1 and 2, ST-MIX, Phase, Vibrato and Bass Comp
- New Blackstar for 22V DC
- EmpresS Effects Superdelay and Vintage Modified Superdelay
- Version B of Jester, Juggler, Jouster and Constable from Kingsley
- Roger Linn Adrenalinn I and II
- All Effectrode pedals
- Morpheus Droptune
- Plus others not listed here
Always check the manual or label on the pedal to get the polarity of the Flex cable right.
*With all Radial units and Moogerfooger pedals you can use the standard red type 2 Flex cable which is included with all CIOKS power supply models except the Adam. The included angled 10mm barrel plug might not give you the optimal connection to the pedal’s power input socket which are more or less recessed in these products. To power these we recommend to use the red Flex cable in a version with a sraight plug or the one with longer 12mm barrel. These two versions of the red type 2 Flex cable are not included with any of our power supplies and should be ordered separately.