Cioks are a Danish manufacturer of all-things-pedalboard. The AC Rider is part of their hugely diverse range of power supplies, designed with versatility, practicality and longevity in mind!
Stepping the aforementioned versatility up a notch, the AC10 offers - yep, you guessed it - AC capability. With 2 800mA AC-compatible outputs (either 9 or 12V), it's ideal if you've got a couple of AC pedals but most of your setup is the more conventional DC configuration.
The 6 other outputs offer a combination of 9 and 12V, with a single 12/15V output available just in case. This huge array of features makes it ideal for the guitarist with a variety of requirements on their board. This includes vacuum tube pedals, power-hungry multi-FX and demanding distortion/fuzz circuits. The AC10 is the PSU Jack of all trades!
- 10 outlets configured in 6 isolated sections
- Toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic field shielding
- 2 powerful AC sections with 800mA each
- 9, 12 and 16V AC available
- One AC section convertible into a 600mA DC section
- 15V option for Radial Tonebone pedals
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Total of 16 Flex cables in total included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Stack Flex and Series adapter Flex for powering 18 or 24V pedals included
- Flex cable for Electro-Harmonix vacuum tube pedals included
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- Mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included