Cioks are a Danish manufacturer of all-things-pedalboard. The AC Rider is part of their hugely diverse range of power supplies, designed with versatility, practicality and longevity in mind!
The AC Rider is the ultimate small pedalboard power supply; it offers the just the right amount of versatility without going overboard with features. 6 outputs offer a total output of 1200mA. Run up to 5 9V pedals, up to 3 12V pedals, or your own combination of the two. With this in mind, you can power anything from micro pedals to larger, more demanding stompboxes with this compact package.
As with much of the Cioks range, the AC Rider can be extended or linked to their other power supplies via their broad of range of accessories. This makes the AC Rider a worthy addition to the Cioks range, and a PSU worth considering if you want a neat, efficient and reliable pedalboard setup!
- 6 outlets configured in 3 isolated sections:
- Outlet 1-2: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA.
- Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA.
- Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V AC / 800mA.
- Short circuit protection of all outlets.
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section.
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation.
- Detachable mains power cord.
- Courtesy AC mains outlet.
- CIOKS unique mains link feature.
- Total of 9 Flex cables included.
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards.
- All pedalboard mounting hardware included.