Here's what Way Huge say about the Smalls Super Terrific Overdrive
Put Some Grease On it.
The Way Huge STO delivers smooth, silky overdrive that sounds like the purr of a freshly tuned-up muscle car. The circuit that it’s based on has been a special secret passed around for years among Nashville honky tonks and recording studios like a nice charcoal-filtered whiskey. Rumours surround its introduction to
the scene, but any who’ve played it would agree on its ability to gradually butter up your tone while preserving the fundamental character of your guitar and amp. When Mr. Jeorge Tripps got hold of one, he stuck his head under the hood and tinkered for days on end without availing himself of sleep, or food, or water. Eventually, he emerged from his workshop with the STO, a reimagined version of the Nashville staple equipped with his beloved 4741 op-amp for an even smoother, more pillowy sound.
- True Bypass - The true bypass circuit in the Super Terrific Overdrive means it will not colour or degrade your tone when it is disengaged.
- Smalls Housing - The Super Terrific Overdrive comes in Way Huge's popular "Smalls" housing which is a smaller, more pedalboard friendly size. The top mounted jacks allow you to get the STO nice and close to the next pedal in your chain, saving precious pedalboard space!
- Simple Controls - Like many green "TS" style pedals, the STO has three simple controls for Volume, Drive and Tone, making is super easy to dial in a great sounding, smooth overdrive!
- Input Impedance: > 450 kΩ
- Output Impedance: < 150Ω
- Noise Floor: < -100 dBV
- Bypass: True Hardware, 3PDT
- Current Draw: 10 mA
- Power Requirements: 9 volts DC