Empress Distortion Pedals
The Empress Distortion pedal is a 3 voice distortion pedal that will allow you to nail analogue distortion sounds.
It's similar to a 3 channel valve amp in that you can get clean-ish distortion as well as a rhythm crunch sound and high gain lead tones too. All switchable via a small toggle switch.
With the 2 band EQ (treble and bass) you can easily sculpt your sound, and without much effort get a great distortion sound!
Here's what Empress say about the Distortion
From mild to crunch to lead, the empress distortion does it all. This true bypass pedal offers three flavors of distortion while retaining a super tight low end and naturally compressing like a high gain amp.
The mild setting offers gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob. The crunch setting is tight, with good bite. The lead setting offers high gain with lots of sustain.
Gain control, two bands of EQ and output control allow you to tweak the sound to taste.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- 3 Flavors of Distortion - Select between mild, crunch and lead.
- Mild - gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob.
- Crunch - great for rhythm playing. tight low end with strong bite.
- Lead - high gain with lots of sustain.
- EQ - Hi shelf and low shelf EQs let you tweak your sound.
- Bass - Works great on bass!
- True Bypass - The Empress Distortion employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Input Impedance: 300k
- Output Impedance: 5k
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 20Hz - 12kHz
- Power Input Voltage: 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~ 35mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
Available For Order
Normally available in 6 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 6 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery