Emerson Custom POMEROY Boost, Overdrive & Distortion Pedal
The Pomeroy is a drive pedal with 2 completely separate and independent channels where you can control and choose the kind of boost/distortion for each channel.
The channels have been designed to stack well together, meaning you can set up a distortion or overdrive with the boost.
There is no toggle to choose the order of boost and drive (Most people run into their boost first) so the right side is a boost and the left is an overdrive/distortion.
The Boost (Right hand side)
The boost has up to 24dB of clean headroom and a wide frequency response so you get an overall boost of all the guitar frequencies as opposed to a mid-range focus, for example.
The Drive (Left hand side)
The overdrive on the left is where the magic really happens. There are 6 different clipping styles, which means you can really drill down the exact distortion that you're after.
So, once you've chosen the type of drive you want, you can use the active onboard EQ to pair the pedal with your guitar (whether you have singlecoils or humbuckers) and the Blend switch allows you to dial in the exact amount of gain.
Here's what Emerson say
The Emerson Pomeroy is a Boost, Overdrive & Distortion Pedal featuring a 100% Analog Signal Path. Its jammed packed with an immense amount of features that allow the player ultimate control over their tonal palate and shaping needs. The Emerson Pomeroy Features 2 Independent Channels that pair incredibly well with each other. They can be used independently or together. There is no order toggle on this pedal, as we believe the Pomeroy's Boost Sounds best after its Overdrive/Distortion circuit.
BOOST [RIGHT SIDE]
- Up to 24dBs of Clean Boost on Tap.
- This is an incredibly responsive boost, that will fit the needs of most every player. Its tonal response is very wide, so it does not favor one frequency range over another making it incredibly versatile, especially paired with the Pomeroy's Active EQ on the OD/Distortion Side of the pedal.
- LED Display & Level Control - Displays the dB Boost Level set by the Level Knob.
- High/Low Toggle - Allows the player to choose from a maximum db output on the Boost 12dBs (Low - Toggle Switch Down) , or 24dBs (High - Toggle Switch Up). This control is especially useful when using an expression pedal to control the output signal of the boost
- Expression Control over the Boost Level via INSERT JACK input. - (Expression Pedal NOT included) Allows the player to use an Expression Pedal to swell from Unity Gain to the max db boost level desired that is set on the Level Control.
OVERDRIVE / DISTORTION [LEFT SIDE]
- 3 Band Active EQ LOWS, MIDS & HIGHS. This EQ has an incredibly versatile and dynamic range, offering +/- 15dB's of Boost or Cut per frequency control.
- 6 Different Clipping Options via a Rotary Switch (Symmetrical, Assymetrical, Germanium, Bypass, LED, & Combo)
- MASTER (Volume) - Controls the overall output of the Left Side of the Pomeroy
- GAIN - Controls the level of gain output on the Left Side of the Pomeroy
- BLEND - (Clean Blend) Allows the player to blend in their original dry signal into the signal path of the overdriven signal. Helps allow extra tonal shaping and articulation.
- Made In Oklahoma USA
- Soft Touch (Click-Less) True Bypass Footswitches
- Standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel, NO internal battery option.
- Top Mount Jacks (IN, OUT, EXP & POWER)
4 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Tuesday, 25 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
3 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery