EBS Multi Drive Studio Edition
Here's what EBS say
Spice up your sound! The MultiDrive is considered an overdrive, more than a distortion pedal. The mode switch selects Tubeism, Standard or Flat overdrive type sounds. All with a preserved bottom since the pedal let through the low frequencies untouched and solid. With guitar, it provides a slightly overdriven bluesy tone with lots of sustain and body. This is the pedal to spice up your sustain!
Evolution. The MultiDrive was first introduced in 2001. The 2008 edition improvements added 3 dB higher headroom, higher sensitivity and new analog circuitry with higher dynamics and lower noise, as well as true bypass switching technique. The latest Studio Edition, introduced in 2015, comes with a complete new design, optimized signal path, new signal relay switching technique, overvoltage protection up to 18V and the possibility to power the pedal with anything from 9-12V DC.
- Nominal Input Level -8 dBv(active)
- or -20 dBv (passive)
- Input Impedance 700 kohms
- Dry Bandwidth +0 / -3 dB 20 - 20k Hz
- Effect Bandwidth +0 / -3 dB 35 - 12 kHz
- Dist Gain Range 0 - 60 dB min.
- Types Standard, Flat, Tubesim
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4” (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight 400g (0.88 lb.)
- Power Requirements 9 V DC Regulated, 30 mA max*
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Wednesday, 21 March 2018 These items are at our warehouse
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
0 in stock at our Guildford store
- Please allow 30-40 minutes to transfer stock from our warehouse to our store.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery