The Black Haze adds a compact, analogue fuzzy overdrive/distortion pedal to your setup. It sounds just as good, whether you decide to use it with your electric guitar or a bass thanks to its decadent, rich and dark tones.
Welcome to the Dark Side
This pedal doesn’t just offer serious levels of drive and fuzz. It also brings plenty of gain, impressive amounts of sustain, and harmonics which don’t compromise on the bottom end. This is possible due to the use of low-range compensation and a dual drive engine system. You can tweak the sound to your liking using the onboard volume, tone and drive controls – while also utilising a thin, normal and deep character switch. You’ll be able to craft yourself a really individual tone as a result.
- Analogue Overdrive/Distortion
- True Bypass
- Thin, Normal or Deep Character Switch
- Volume, Tone & Drive Controls
- Compact Build & Recessed Jacks (Takes up Less Space Within Your Pedalboard)
- Made for Electric Guitar & Bass
- Dual Drive Engines
- Low-Range Compensation
- Weight: 0.68lbs / 310g
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.4" x 4.33" x 1.77"
- 9-12V DC