Crazy Tube Circuits Starlight Pedal
Here's what Crazy Tube Circuits say about the Starlight
If you ever needed a smooth and liquid fuzz-distortion made for soloing then this pedal is for you.
Combining JFET and MOSFET gain stages we covered a huge gain range with the right amount of sagging compression to give sustain and feedback for days without ever losing note definition. From a low gain edgy overdrive up to a thick and soaring fuzz distortion with fat mids and creamy highs. Flip the gain switch for a little extra gain and high-mid presence and listen to the almost endless harmonics bloom.
- Bypass footswitch: True bypass
- Gain: From 7 to 9 o'clock you get an open sounding overdrive. As you turn the knob clockwise the sound gets darker and heavier.
- Tone: Control the presentation of your sound in the whole mix.
- Volume: Set your effect level according to the bypassed.
- Voicing toggle switch: Boost upper-mid frequencies and add gain (up position).