Chase Bliss Audio Brothers Analogue Gainstage Drive Pedal
Chase Bliss are in the top league of boutique pedal builders at the moment and they’re looking to up the standard on drive pedals at NAMM 2017 with their new Brothers overdrive pedal.
Brothers: Analogue Gainstage
The Brothers is built upon two independent JFET / IC analog channels comprising a total of six unique boost, drive, or fuzz circuits in one small enclosure.
It can be routed in 33 different, distinct ways mixing them in parallel or changing the order of the effects.
Essentially, this is one of the most versatile drive pedals available on the market with the ability to morph from boost to overdrive to distortion and finally fuzz. And everything in between.
As with all Chase Bliss products, you can recall your favourite settings with midi. because this is an analogue pedal with a digital brain.
With 2 footswitches on-board you can set up 2 different gain stages so that you have drive and boost or boost and fuzz (etc.) right next to each other and you can deep edit each one individually.
Here's what Chase Bliss say about the Brothers
Designed in collaboration with Resonant Electronic, Brothers is built upon two independent JFET / IC analog channels comprising a total of six unique boost, drive, or fuzz circuits in one small enclosure. The pedal can be routed in thirty-three distinct ways, including mixing them in parallel or changing the order of the effects. As with every Chase Bliss pedal, you can save everything and recall presets instantly, on-the-fly either on the pedal or with MIDI. Every knob and switch is connected to a little digital brain while your guitar signal stays 100% analog the entire time and never gets digitally processed.
- 100% Analog Signal Path
- Six independent Effects via Two Independent Channels (A & B)
- Stack A into B, Stack B into A, or Mix Channels in Parallel
- Save-able Presets (2 on board, 6 via “faves” switch, 122 via midi)
- 33 Different Routing Options, All Save-able with Knob Positions
- Channel A features JFET based Boost, OD, Fuzz (Designed in collaboration with Resonant Electronic Design)
- Channel B features IC based Boost, OD, Fuzz (Designed by Chase Bliss Audio)
- High Headroom, Super Clean Tonestack for Each Channel
- All Parameters Controllable by Expression / CV
- True Bypass or Buffered Bypass selectable by Dip Switch
- Momentary Engage / Kill Mode for Both Channels
Next Delivery Due: Monday, 25 June 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Monday, 25 June 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.