Boss OS-2 Overdrive / Distortion Compact PedalThe world's best known compact pedal manufacturer
If you find yourself needing both overdrive and distortion sounds, the OS-2 might be just the pedal for you. You can go from smooth rich drive to fuzzy saturated distortion through everything in between in the twist of a knob. Whether you need an inconspicuous rhythm sound or a look-at-me searing lead tone, the OS2 provides. Like most Boss distortions, it's simple to use, so once you've dialled in your sound, you can't really go wrong!
Built like a Tank
As you probably know, Boss pedals have a reputation for being built like brick outhouses! You can be pretty sure that however much you drop it, kick it, throw it and jump on it, it will still come back for more punishment! These pedals constantly survive the rigors of rock 'n' roll touring, and that's why they're seen at the feet of top touring pros everywhere. Reliability really can be affordable to all, and Boss are so sure that their compact stomps will last that they cover them with a full five year warranty.
Here's what Boss say about the OS-2
Distortion And Overdrive Together At Last!
The OS-2 gives players a choice of overdrive or distortion or lets them combine both--all in a single compact pedal. Its distortion maintains the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups.
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- COLOR knob
- DRIVE knob
- TONE knob
- LEVEL knob
- Pedal switch
- CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
- Carbon: Approx. 38.0 hours
- Alkaline: Approx. 61.5 hours
- *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
Size And Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight (including battery): 400 g (15 oz)
Next Delivery Due: Wednesday, 23 January 2019
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99