Anasounds Freq Up Overdrive Pedal
An amplifier a little bit weak? A sounding overdrive you want to push? A good mean to go out from the mix while doing an amazing solo? Line losses?
The Freq Up will do it, in front of your pedalboard or of your amplifier!
This is a boost where we find at the same time a transparant and clean boost and a really typed and settable crunch.
In addition to that you have possibility to stay in the middle mode or to select the frequencies you want to add, so bass or trebles.
An internal setting allows to set the nature of the overdrive while at the same time, this is matching the whole chain between guitar and amplifier.
- Weight 450 g
- Dimensions 12 x 6 x 4 cm
- Transistors Bipolaire faible bruit @en, Low noise bipolar
- Switch Buffered signal switch, Gold plated true bypass switch
- Alimentation Integrated power supply noise filter. External 9V power supply not included.
- Bois Bamboo plate laser engraved
- Logo Plexiglass-mirror pampile laser engraved. The logo illuminates when the effect is activated
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 26 March 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery