Amptweaker Tight Metal Pro Pedal
Since introducing the popular TightMetal™ distortion pedal in 2011, Amptweaker™ has received many requests for a two button version and they are famous for giving customers what they want. Unlike most distortion pedals with boost, the TightMetal Pro includes 2 Boost knobs, one before and one after the distortion.....so it’s easy to boost the gain AND volume, for the perfect solo tone. There’s also a Midboost button that works with the output Boost knob, to help solos cut through the mix.
Amptweaker also went beyond responding to peoples requests they went out and asked people what they dont like about it to find out what tone changes could be offered to reign in those other metal tones. The result is the Smooth Edge switch which cuts the high end sizzle for a warmer edge, and 2 Fat switches allow either the normal or Boosted tones to have a thicker attack with a bit more compression. There's also a High Gain switch to select between Vintage sounding metal or heavier modern metal gain. The added three band EQ allows for much tonal variation, with its Thrash button for more traditional deeper scooped mids.
3 Effects loops.
Some pedals have effects loops, this one has 3: a universal loop, another active with the boost, and our popular SideTrak loop which activates when the pedal is OFF, to automatically shut off clean effects.
It can be used to add a compressor, chorus or chain of effects that only works when you play clean, or to switch to another distortion pedal to use for an alternate rhythm sound...all without having to hit more than one switch....it’s like having a built-in A/B box. A green LED alternates with the normal red one to indicate that the loop is active when the pedal is bypassed.
- Dual Lit Boost controls via Boost footswitch
- 3 Band EQ, w/ Smooth Edge sw. and Thrash sw.
- 3 effects loops....Universal, Boost with Pre/Post switches, and the SideTrak loop that works when the pedal is OFF! Patch in clean effects
- Gain, Tight & Volume Controls
- High Gain switch for heavier tones, off for more vintage metal tones
- Noise Gate switch with Chomp™ setting for quick stops, with internal adjustment, tracks gain
- Added adjustable internal input noise gate for even more gating
- Mid switch with Thrash setting
- Mid Boost switch tweaks Boost similar to TightRock™
- Internal Fat switches for warmer Rhythm and/or Boost tones
- Can be used as a preamp, or into a clean channel
- LED lit knobs when using a power supply
- Battery disconnect switch with red indicator
- Runs on 9V-18V batteries or supplies–like 'variacing' your amp up and down, or similar to 50W versus 100W tone
- Current: 18mA with 1 or 2-9V batteries, 22mA with 9V adapter, 24mA with 18V adapter(adapters add knob LEDs....internal switch disconnects 1-9V battery clip
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- Magnetic Battery access door opens w/o tools
- Weight: 3 pounds, Dimensions: 5.625"W X 5"D X 2.125"H
- Handmade in the USA
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Wednesday, 21 March 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery