Amptweaker Big Rock Pro Pedal
After introducing the popular TightMetal Pro distortion pedal in 2013, Amptweaker immediately received many requests for a two button Rock distortion. With its included Fat and Smooth switches, the BigRock Pro™ can get all the familiar tones of the popular TightRock and FatRock pedals, and many more. Unlike most distortion pedals with boost, the BigRock Pro includes 2 Boost knobs, one before and one after the distortion.....so it’s easy to boost the gain AND volume, for the perfect solo tone. There’s also a Midboost button that works with the output Boost knob, to help solos cut through the mix.
Effect Loop and SideTrak
Amptweaker pedals are known for effects loops, and this one has 3: a universal loop, another active with the boost, and Amptweaker’s popular SideTrak loop which activates when the pedal is OFF, to automatically shut off clean effects. It can be used to add a compressor, chorus or chain of effects that only works when you play clean, or to switch to another distortion pedal to use for an alternate rhythm sound...all without having to hit more than one switch....it’s like having a built-in A/B box. A green LED alternates with the normal red one to indicate that the loop is active when the pedal is bypassed.
- Dual Lit Boost controls via Boost footswitch
- 3 Band EQ, w/ Smooth Edge sw. and PlexEQ sw.
- 3 effects loops....Universal, Boost with Pre/Post switches, and the SideTrak loop that works when the pedal is OFF! Patch in clean effects
- Gain, Tight & Volume Controls
- High Gain switch for heavier tones, off for more vintage blues rock tones
- Noise Gate switch, with internal adjustment, tracks gain
- Added adjustable internal input noise gate for even more gating
- Mid switch with PlexEQ setting
- Mid Boost switch tweaks Boost to punch through
- Internal Fat switches for warmer Rhythm and/or Boost tones
- Can be used as a preamp, or into a clean channel
- LED lit knobs when using a power supply
- Battery disconnect switch with red indicator
- Runs on 9V-18V batteries or supplies–like 'variacing' your amp up and down, or similar to 50W versus 100W tone
- Current: 18mA with 1 or 2-9V batteries, 22mA with 9V adapter, 24mA with 18V adapter(adapters add knob LEDs....internal switch disconnects 1-9V battery clip
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- Magnetic Battery access door opens w/o tools
- Weight: 3 pounds, Dimensions: 5.625"W X 5"D X 2.125"H
- Handmade in the USA
4 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 17 December 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
3 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery