Amptweaker Tight Metal Junior Pedal
With ever-shrinking pedalboard real estate, a trend has for smaller footprint pedals has emerged. The new TightMetal Jr pedal gives you amazing power and drive in a nice small case.
These pedals share most of the tone-tweaking features available on their larger counterparts, while eliminating effects loops, lit controls, battery switches and boost features that some players don’t need in order to shrink down the size and weight.
- Gain, Tone, Volume controls
- Fat/Normal/Tight switch to adjust the guitar's attack.
- Noise Gate knob, from subtle gating to hard stops
- Thrash/Normal/Smooth EQ SW-TightMetal JR
- True Bypass switching
- Runs on 9V to 18V batteries or supplies–9V sounds heavier, more compressed, while 18V is more open and less distorted.
- Thumbscrew removable bottom with holes for tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods
- Current: 22mA with 1 or 2-9V batteries, 24mA with 9V adapter, 28mA with 18V adapter(adapters add knob LEDs....internal switch disconnects 1-9V battery clip
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- Weight: 10 ounces, Dimensions: 2.25"W X 4"D X 1.75"H
- Made in the USA
3 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Friday, 14 December 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery