The DigiTech Drop is a dedicated polyphonic drop tune pedal that allows you to drop your tuning from one semitone all the way down to a full octave. You can get anything from a little extra depth to fully down-tuned chunk without having to change guitars! The Drop also features a momentary/latching switch. With the switch set to momentary, you can turn the Drop into a true performance pedal. Fast trills and roller-coaster pitch dips are at the tip of your toes.
EFFECT SELECTOR KNOB- Selects which of the Drop effect settings is used when the effect is active.
MOMENTARY ON/OFF SWITCH - Selects how the effect footswitch will operate. Setting this switch to "ON" will cause the footswitch to act as a momentary switch (the effect will be enabled or disabled only as long as the footswitch is pressed and held). Setting this switch to "OFF" will cause the footswitch to act as a standard latching on/off switch.
- Setting 1 - Transposes guitar signal down 1 semitone
- Setting 2 - Transposes guitar signal down 2 semitones
- Setting 3 - Transposes guitar signal down 3 semitones
- Setting 4 - Transposes guitar signal down 4 semitones
- Setting 5 - Transposes guitar signal down 5 semitones
- Setting 6 - Transposes guitar signal down 6 semitones.
- Setting 7 - Transposes guitar signal down 7 semitones
- Setting OCT - Transposes guitar signal down 1 octave.
- Setting OCT + DRY - Transposes guitar signal down 1 octave and adds dry signal
- Advanced Polyphonic Drop Tune Algorithm
- Drop From 1 Semi-Tone to a Full Octave
- Momentary or Latching Mode
- 9VDC Power Supply Included
- True Bypass
- Input 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Controls Amount, Momentary On/Off
- A/D/A Converter 24-bit
- Sampling Rate 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply PS0913DC-01 (US, JA); PS0913DC-02 (EU, AU, UK)
- Weight 0.36 lbs. (0.163 kgs.)
- Dimensions 4.75” (L) x 2.875” (W) x 1.75” (H)