Bigfoot Engineering Octo Puss Passive Octave Pedal
Looking for a new octave pedal? Want something a little bit different that is also very simple to use? Well let me introduce you to the Bigfoot Engineering Octo Puss passive octave pedal. This is not just your ordinary octave up effect this 100% analogue and passive circuit delivers octave up effects with perfect accuracy and no latency.
You may be looking at this pedal and wondering where you plug in the power. The answer is easy...you don't. This is a completely passive pedal meaning that it does not require any kind of power to run so you really can just plug in and go absolutely anywhere.
Combined With Overdrive
All of the most iconic octave up effects have been used normally with a buffered fuzz pedal or with a distortion pedal that has a decent amount of gain on tap. Combine this with the right kind of drive and you can dive into the world of classic octave fuzz and distortion without having to add any more power to your pedalboard.
Quality Of Build
Designed and built in the UK using all analogue circuitry and top quality components this pedal is simple and sure to last a long time on your board. Unlike most octave pedals which use cheap silicon diodes Bigfoot have decided to go for a pair of original germanium diodes which offer a much wider dynamic response.
- Designed and built in England using all-analogue circuitry and the finest quality parts.
- Housed in a rugged and lightweight aluminium enclosure which is silk-screened by hand for a great looking finish that really stands out from the crowd.
- Each pedal is hand serial numbered and chronicled in our records to protect your investment.
- The Octo Puss is one of the only guitar pedals in the world which doesn't require a power supply or batteries of any kind.
- True bypass switching.
Next Delivery Due: Friday, 4 May 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Friday, 4 May 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery