Mooer Mod Factory Pro
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 135 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Mooer say about the Mod Factory Pro:
The MOD FACTORY PRO from MOOER brings together 2 extremely high quality, digital modulation engines and squeezes them into a very small, dual footswitch pedal crammed full of features. With 16 different modulation effects spanning all the regular stuff like phasers, chorus and tremolo, right through to some totally freaked out ring modulators, lo-fi filters and pitch effects. The MOD FACTORY PRO has something for everyone.
The ability to combine both engines and adjust the internal signal routing expands these 16 effects beyond any modulation stompbox on the market in this price range. Added Tap tempo functionality, Expression pedal expandability, Leslie type acceleration control and true stereo outputs makes MOD FACTORY PRO truly versatile and a great choice for professionals or beginners a-like.
Independent processing modules containing a total of 16 modulation effects:
- MOD FACTORY PRO contains 2 independent Modulation modules (MODEA/MODE B) which can operate individually or simultaneously.
- Mode A: Chrous ,Tri-chrous, Phaser Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary, Step-phaser,
- Mode B: Small-, Liquid-Phaser, Auto-Wah, Analog-Flanger, Stutter, Octave, Vibrato
Adjustable signal chain routing:
- The internal signalchain routing of the pedal can be adjusted using the ROUTING SWITCH.
- *Serial MODE A > MODE B: The signal will first go to MODE A and then to MODE BWhen using this routing the TAP TEMPO controls the rate of MODE A
- *Serial MODE B > MODE A: The signal will first go to MODE A and then to MODE B When using this routing the TAP TEMPO controls the rate of MODE B
- .The signal will first be split into 2 and then go to MODE A and MODE B simultaneously
- .The signal will then exit both effect modules and be mixed together before reaching the outputs of the pedal
- . When using Parrallel routing you can simulate a dry through WET/DRY setup by disabling one of the effect modules. To achieve this simply set either MODE A or MODE B to the ‘Off’ position.
- . Try setting MODE A to ‘Off’ and ‘MODE B’ to Vibrato whilst in PARRALLEL routing to discover a very cool chorus type effect.
Store and recall up to 4 user presets
- MOD FACTORY PRO can store 4 presets which can be scrolled through live using the PRESET footswitch. When you save a preset the pedal will store all of your parameter value, routing and expression pedal settings.
Tap Tempo functionality
Expression pedal expandability
- Expand the live performance experience of your MOD FACTORY PRO by using it with an expression pedal. The expression pedal can be set to control any one single parameter of the MOD FACTORY PRO.
Leslie style ACCELERATION pedal
True stereo outputs
- Input: 1/4 "mono jack (impedance 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4 "mono jack x2 (impedance 100 Ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Power supply: 9V 300mA DC power supply (centre pin negative)
- Power consumption: 250mA
- Size: 106mm (D) X96mm (W) X53mm (H)
- Weight: 400g
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+