Please Note: This multi effects unit does not come with a power supply. We recommend this 9V power supply you can buy here.
Here's what Digitech say about the RP55
Equipped with 11 Amp Models and 20 Studio Quality Effects, up to 8 effects can be used at once for unimagined tonal possibilities. The RP55 is the easiest RP product to use; just simply dial up your choice of amps and preset effects settings with no deep parameter settings. All settings come from our year's of experience with the pros. We've just made professional tone easy.The RP55 uses our AudioDNA DSP chip to produce effects and amps that studio-class. Add 24-bit A/D/A conversion so that no frequency response is lost between inputs and outputs. Also included is a drum machine with 30 patterns and an easy-to-use 13-LED chromatic tuner.
Whether you're just starting in your quest for tone or need many choices, the RP55 fits your needs.
- Input: 1/4" Input
- Output: 1 - 1/4" Stereo TRS (can be used as a headphone output)
- Control In: 1/4" Input (USe a passive Volume pedal as an expression controller.)
- A/D/A: 24-bit Delta Sigma
- Power Supply: 6 AA Batteries or DigiTech PS200R (9VDC) Power Supply
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts Maximum (w/optional PS200R Power Supply)
- Battery Life: >15 Hours with Continuous Useage
- Preset Memory: 40 User/40 Factory Presets
- Effects: Pickup Simulator, Wah, Compressor, 11 Amp Models, Acoustic Guitar Simulator 3 Ban EQ, Noise Gate, Cabinet Modeling, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, Tremolo, Panner, Vibrato, Rotary Speaker, Auto Ya, Envelope Filter, Pitch Shift, Detune, Whammy, Delay, and Rever
- Drum Machine: 30 Patterns
- Simultaneous Effects: up to 8
- Dimensions: 6" L x 5" W x 2.125" H
- Unit Weight: 0.85 lbs. (1.85 lbs. w/power supply)