BOSS SY300 Guitar Synthsizer SystemNo GK Pickup required!
The new SY300 is nothing like any of the guitar synths BOSS have done before. While previous synthesizers from BOSS required you to use a specific GK pickup and a 13 pin cable, this pedal works just off of a standard 1/4" jack. This means you can plug in any guitar or bass and get playing instantly.
Even when using the specific GK pickup system previous BOSS guitar synthesizers latency could still be an issue. With the SY300 you will get zero latency straight out of the box with any guitar or bass even with just a 1/4" jack. This low latency makes integrating it in to your live and studio rigs really easy as you just press one button and you are ready to go.
Real Polyphonic Synthesis
Using an all new DSP you have access to three polyphonic synth sections at any given time along with up to four effects all running off separate processors so you can get the entire sound out of one box, no external pedals needed. Layering sounds and effects is extremely important when coming up with great synth sounds so having it all in one pedal is a huge time saver.
Presets Built In
Synthesis is a tricky thing to get your head around and it does take time to get it right. To help you get started out of the box BOSS have set up 70 ready to play preset patches for you to play with before you start creating your own patches. With 99 user patch banks available you have enough space for an entire shows worth of sounds in one box.
USB Audio Interface
When using the SY300 in the studio you will most likely want to record directly to the board rather than going through an amplifier. So to make it easier the SY300 has been loaded with a USB interface built in so you can record straight through with the effects or DI but monitoring the SY300 signal. This way of recording means you can actually 're-synth' your sound after recording letting you get the part down first before worrying about tone.
- Plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play rich and expressive polyphonic synth tones with any guitar
- Completely latency-free playing feel directly connects your hands with the sound
- Three simultaneous synth sections and four effects processors enable rich, dynamic, and diverse sound creation
- Shape your normal guitar tone with synth filters, amplifiers, and LFOs to create all-new sounds
- Graphic LCD display, three assignable footswitches, and dedicated on/off footswitch
- 70 ready-to-play preset patches and 99 user patches for storing custom sounds
- Create and archive sounds on your computer with the BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian and download new sounds at BOSS Tone Central
- Works with bass and other electronic instruments as well
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 23 July 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.