Boss Pocket GT Amp & Effects Processor
Portable Amp Processor with Integrated Effects, YouTube Learning, Bluetooth & Much More!
10+ IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 159 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
BOSS' innovative Pocket GT is a personal amp and effects processor that you can take literally anywhere! Serving as the perfect practice tool with integrated YouTube learning, this powerful yet pocket-sized device also pairs seamlessly with your smartphone or tablet - making it a fantastic "grab and go" lesson studio.
Designed to couple with BOSS' proprietary 'Tone Studio' app, you can easily craft your own guitar sounds, download patches and access deep-editing tools for precise tone-shaping. The app also allows you to watch YouTube content and create song lists, set loop markers and much more. And with automatic user memory switching - you can change up sounds as a YouTube video plays!
These features in conjunction with Bluetooth audio streaming, USB audio interface capability and a host of additional appointments make the BOSS Pocket GT one of the most comprehensive companions for guitar players on-the-go - especially with its rechargeable battery that offers up to 4 hours of continuous use.
The Most Engaging Way to Learn Guitar
BOSS Pocket GT supercharges your practice routine and makes learning guitar a fun experience! Essentially a mini hardware hub, the Pocket GT comprises the sound engine and audio connections, while the BOSS Tone Studio app boasts a built-in YouTube browser that can stream audio to the device and serves up deep tone-editing tools.
The advantage of this integrated approach is that it simplifies your setup and completely eliminates the need to constantly switch between apps - giving you more time to practice! It makes playing guitar hassle-free and enjoyable, letting you jam along to videos or lessons with studio-grade guitar tones.
Ergonomic Session Tools - Develop Your Skills Faster!
Tone Studio comes equipped with a variety of user-friendly functions that can refine your practice sessions, enabling you to develop your skills more efficiently. Create curated YouTube song lists for fast recall, and loop specific sections for isolated study - if a particular riff or solo needs some work!
Most impressive of all, the Tone Studio app can trigger guitar tone changes via its automatic user memory switching technology. So if you're jamming along to a backing track or song from YouTube, you configure the app to provide you with a clean sound for a verse, distorted tone for a chorus, and a high-gain lead sound with a delay effect for your solo - changing in real-time as the video plays!
100+ GT Amp & Effect Sounds
BOSS' Pocket GT features the same sound engine found in their popular GT-1 floor processor. This means that the device is armed with over 100 high-quality amp and effect sounds based on some of the industry's most coveted gear. 99 user memory slots are factory-filled with ready-to-rock tones, but can be easily customised or crafted from the ground up. Virtual amp and effect rigs stored in the Pocket GT can also be exchanged with the GT-1 via their respective Tone Studio editors - as they share the same DNA!
Tactile Hardware Controls
The BOSS Pocket GT may be small, but its simple interface puts an array of its most essential features at your fingertips. There's an adjustable knob that lets you scroll through your user memory patches, as well as controls that enable quick gain and effect level tweaks, and even a button that activates a handy built-in tuner.
In addition to these dials, there are remote control buttons that provide quick access to YouTube playback. And with a 'Center Cancel' switch, you can instantly reduce the volume of vocals and guitar solos in songs so that you can play them yourself!
Bluetooth Streaming & Aux In
The BOSS Pocket GT doesn't just work exclusively with YouTube; it's designed to accommodate wireless streaming via Bluetooth too. Pair it up with your smartphone, tablet or computer to jam along with audio. And if you want to play songs from a non-Bluetooth music player, an 'Aux In' jack makes this entirely possible.
USB Audio Interface
Pocket GT has one more trick up its sleeve... it's a USB audio interface! If you create music at home on a desktop computer, then you can make use of the BOSS Pocket GT to record guitar tracks directly into your DAW (digital audio workstation) via the device's USB port. This functionality goes hand-in-hand with BOSS' 'Tone Central' site too, where you can download some incredible guitar amp and effect patches.
- Ultra-compact guitar amp/effects processor with powerful integrated learning features
- Companion BOSS Tone Studio app (iOS/Android/Mac/Windows) with built-in YouTube browser and deep tone editing tools
- Create video song lists and set A/B markers to repeat sections
- Assign user memories to markers and change sounds automatically during video playback
- Authentic GT sound engine with over 100 amps and effects, ready to play with zero latency
- 99 user memories (amp and effects settings compatible with the floor-based GT-1 guitar processor)
- Wirelessly stream music over Bluetooth or connect via the Aux In jack
- Control song/video playback with dedicated hardware buttons
- Center Cancel function reduces the volume of guitar solos and vocals in videos and music tracks
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to four hours of runtime
- Onboard tuner with dedicated button for fast access
- USB audio interface for recording in desktop music software
- Download additional patches at BOSS Tone Central
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- AD Conversion: INPUT: 32 bits + AF method (Adaptive Focus method is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise ratio of the AD and DA converters)
- AUX IN: 24 bits
- DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Effects: 108 types
- User Patches: 99
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -13 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: PHONES/REC OUT: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: PHONES/REC OUT: 2 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: PHONES/REC OUT: 16 ohms or greater
- Display: 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type
Bluetooth (Ver 4.2)
- Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), AVRCP (Remote Control)
- GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Supplied from the USB port
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- Battery charging time: Approximately 3 hours (to charge the unit, use the USB port of a computer or a commercially available USB power supply adaptor - 5V, 500 mA or higher)
- 71 (W) x 129 (D) x 27.6 (H) mm
- 2-13/16 (W) x 5-1/8 (D) x 1-1/8 (H) inches
- 6 oz
- Owner's manual
- Micro USB cable
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Marcin Zarzeczny8th Mar 2022
Trusted Customer15th Feb 2022
Trusted Customer18th Jan 2022
Mr. Lloyd Saich18th Jan 2022
Mr A14th Jan 2022
Mr Ian Pledger11th Jan 2022
Mr Mariusz Lachowicz30th Dec 2021
Mr Terry Bonner27th Dec 2021
Mr Alan Dove22nd Dec 2021
Nick Bernie8th Dec 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+