BOSS ME-80 Multiple Guitar FX Processor
The ME-80 is the latest and greatest in a line of multi FX units that takes the very best of individual stomp box easy of use and combines it with the very best of multi FX flexibility. Each separate FX module has its own dedicated knobs and footswitch (8 in total) so it only takes a glance down to see what effects are on and what settings they've got. And it makes it unblieveably easy to tweak your settings on the fly, something that is a nightmare with more multi FX units that have you scrolling through endless menus and tweaking multifunction encoder knobs that give you no visual or tactile feedback!
The ME-80 takes many of its sounds from the flagship Boss multi FX the GT100 which uses the powerful COSM processing algorythmns for dynamic realistic tones constructed from decades of experience as the biggest stompbox producer in the world! It's true that Boss is number 1 in most people's minds for effects and the ME-80 doesn't disappoint with a wide range of great sounds including amp effects, modulation, delays, reverbs and more!
Advanced users can look beyond manual stompbox mode and get creative making their own patches and banks of effects. It's a lot like having a whole pedal board complete with programmable controller all in one unit just at about 1% of the cost! And if you really want to get nitty gritty you can download free Boss Tone Studio software for your computer and manage your patches, download and share with others and more!
Here's what Boss say about the ME-80 MultiFX
FX is a healthy addiction. Sure, you might start out with a dash of drive, but pretty soon you'll be chasing sounds your setup can't deliver. If you just want another stopgap FX pedal, move along. But if you want a keeper, invest in the new Boss ME-80. Raising the spec of the Boss ME-70, and taking key features from the flagship Boss GT-100, it's as tone-packed as a top studio, but as easy to operate as a stompbox.
Think of a box and the Boss ME-80 ticks it. Under the bonnet, an array of ultra-realistic COSM amp models replicate the coolest amps in history, and pro Boss effects are ready to give your songs wings. On the dashboard, a pedalboard-style layout of gig-friendly footswitches, intuitive controls and expression pedal let you bring the noise fast and shape it in real-time. Live guitarists will lap up the Boss ME-80, but so too will production boffins, thanks to free Boss Tone Studio software that allows deep editing on your computer, and gives a web connection to the gig-ready patches and endless guitar content at Boss Tone Central. There's a new Boss in town.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favourite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic Boss stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multi-function footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- Free Boss Tone Studio software allows you to edit and organise tones on your computer, and also preview and download free patches directly from the Boss Tone Central website
Next Delivery Due: Monday, 31 December 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Monday, 31 December 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery