Boss GT-100 Guitar Multi Effects PedalVersion 2.0 Firmware Update Now Available – more details below
The Boss GT-100 has big boots to fill. It has to live up to its legendary predecessor, the Boss GT-10... And let us tell you that the GT-100 does not disappoint! Boss have packed the GT-100 full of the latest modelling and Multi-FX technology and once again produced a market-leading effects pedal for guitarists the world over.
The GT-100 features new tones using Boss' legendary COSM engine. Furthermore, the Amp Customise and OD/DS Customise features allow you to create truly unique tones that can form your core sound via the enhanced EZ Tone system.
Usability has also been top of a list of improvements on the GT-100. It features dual LCD screens and an improved menu system for much slicker programming and more-useful information display. The GT-100 allows you to concentrate on playing the guitar by helping you finding a great sound fast!
Version 2.0 Firmware gives you more!
Available as a free download for all GT-100 owners, Version 2.0 makes the flagship multi-effects more powerful than ever before, with new amps and effects, enhanced USB audio capabilities, guitar-to-MIDI conversion, BOSS TONE STUDIO support, and more.
- Two new amp models: BGNR UB Metal and ORNG Rock Reverb
- New MDP effects powered by innovative BOSS technology: Tera Echo, Overtone, and A-DIST
- Rotary 2 and Acoustic Guitar Simulator effects types added
- Polyphonic Tuning
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Enhanced USB audio/MIDI interface with multi-channel operation for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Support for BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and new GT-100 Version 2.0 patches
- Version 2.0 software available as a free download for all GT-100 owners
Here's what Boss say about the GT-100
Mega Multi-FX with Next-Generation Amp Modelling
With the new GT-100 Version 2.0 update, BOSS’ flagship multi-effects processor is now even more powerful than before, adding a host of great new features to its already formidable arsenal. Two new amp types are included, along with cutting-edge MDP effects, an acoustic guitar simulator, and an improved rotary effect. A convenient Guitar-to-MIDI function is on board as well, letting you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer software using your normal guitar. The GT-100’s USB audio capabilities have been expanded too, providing greater flexibility for re-amping applications. And with the BOSS TONE STUDIO software, you can now edit GT-100 patches from a friendly graphical interface on your computer.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage classics and deliver never-before-heard tones
- Dual LCDs and panel knobs offer simple and intuitive operation, with direct access to every parameter
- EZ Tone feature with graphical Tone Grid for constructing new patches, plus Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize functions for easily creating original sounds
- Unique Accel pedal provides simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- Powerful A/B Channel Divider for creating dual amp and effects chains that can be blended together or toggled by footswitch, frequency, or picking strength
Using a Boss GT100 with your Tube Amp via the 4 Cable Method
- 24 bits + AF method (*1)
- 24 bits
- 44.1 kHz
- 400: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- COMP, OD/DS, PREAMP, EQ, FX1/FX2(*), DELAY, CHORUS, REVERB, PEDAL FX, NS1/NS2, ACCEL FX
* FX1/FX2 ... T.WAH, AUTO WAH, SUB WAH, ADV. COMP, LIMITER, SUB OD/DS, GRAPHIC EQ, PARA EQ, TONE MODIFY, GUITAR SIM, SLOW GEAR, DEFRETTER, WAVE SYNTH, SITAR SIM., OCTAVE, PITCH SHIFTER, HARMONIST, SOUND HOLD, AC. PROCESSOR, PHASER, FLANGER, TREMOLO, ROTARY, UNI-V, PAN, SLICER, VIBRATO, RING MOD., HUMANIZER, 2X2 CHORUS, SUB DELAY
Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- RETURN: -10 dBu
- AUX IN: -20 dBu
- INPUT: 1 M ohm
- RETURN: 100 k ohms
- AUX IN: 47 k ohms
Nominal Output Level
- OUTPUT: -10 dBu/+4 dBu
- SEND: -10 dBu
- OUTPUT: 2 k ohms
- SEND: 2 k ohms
- 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Graphic LCD (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD) x 2
- INPUT jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- EXT LOOP jacks (SEND, RETURN; 1/4-inch phone type)
- AMP CONTROL jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- USB port
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- DC IN jack
- DC 9 V
- 600 mA
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cap
- Owner's Manual
Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U
- Dual Footswitch: BOSS FS-6
- Expression Pedal: BOSS FV-500L/500H, Roland EV-5
Size and Weight
- Width (W): 542 mm / 21-3/8 inches
- Depth (D): 271 mm / 10-11/16 inches
- Height (H): 80 mm / 3-3/16 inches
- Weight: 4.8 kg / 10 lbs. 10 oz.
- Maximum height ... 102 mm, 4-1/16 inches
*1 AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio of the A/D and D/A converters.
*0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
10+ in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.