Valeton Dapper Looper Mini Pedal Strip
Featuring 8 Saveable Presets & Unlimited Overdubs!
10+ IN STOCK
8 Saveable Presets & Unlimited Overdubs!
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 69 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Valeton Dapper Looper Mini is the perfect companion for the creative guitarist! With 8 saveable loop memories, dual-footswitch control, multi-function switching and 24-bit recording/playback — this looper is a powerful songwriting tool that allows you to experiment to your heart's content!
- 3-footswitch looper with straight-forward design.
- 24-bit, 44.1kHz high-quality recording/playback.
- 8 saveable loop memories for recording and storing ideas.
- Unlimited overdubs and undo/redo function.
- Import, export and manage loops with free PC/Mac software via USB.
- Max. recording time: 240 minutes total (30 minutes over 8 memories).
- 1. REC/PLAY: Record/Overdub/Undo/Redo recording
- 2. STOP: Stop or clear playing recorded track.
- 3. PHRASE: Tap the PHRASE footswitch to switch forward Loop Memories.
- Power: 9V DC (Center Negative)
- Current Draw: 180mA
- Dimensions: 65mm (D) x 197mm (W) x 42mm (H)
- Weight: 417g
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+