Pigtronix's Infinity series pedals are designed for the most serious of loopers! Their latest version — Infinity 3 — is self-described as "the world’s most musical looping pedal", and while simple to operate, it's tremendously powerful and flexible. Promising latency-free looping, Pigtronix's state-of-the-art platform provides instantaneous record, playback, dub, undo and redo, on two stereo loop pairs that can be played in series or parallel as well as synchronized and cue'd for automatic playback.
On top of superior speed and a unique, performance-friendly feature-set — Infinity 3 sounds downright incredible thanks to its discrete analogue limiter stages, transparent analogue pass-through and 24-bit HD recording engine with variable sample rate that can be incremented in semi-tones over two octaves.
With approximately 3 hours of recording time on up to 50 loop pairs, the Infinity 3 was designed to inspire compositional depth and engaging performances. Comprehensive MIDI control and intelligent MIDI clock jitter correction provide the ability to link the Infinity 3 to a DAW, Drum Machine or other effects pedals. Infinity 3 is the ultimate tool for writing, rehearsing and performing every style of music.
- Red/Green — A key corresponding to centre buttons. When any button is red, the feature written above the button is active. When green, the feature below is active.
- Sync/Multi — Sync options for Loop 1 and 2. Red for a synced 1:1 ratio, Green for Multi (press and hold to set how many times longer Loop 2 is than Loop 1).
- Parallel/Series — Playback options for Loop 1 and 2. Red for Parallel playback, where Loops 1 and 2 can be played on top of each other. Green for Series, for verse/chorus-style looping. Push and hold to access expression pedal functions menu.
- Stereo/Split — Input options. Red for standard looping, where all inputs record to each loop. Green for Split, where each input is assigned to its own Loop. Push and hold for Remote Switch pitch interval menu.
- Arm/All — Command options. Red for Arm, where only the armed loop receives stop/play commands. Green for All, where both loops receive stop/play commands. Push and hold for loop aging menu.
- Cue/Fade — Red for Cue, where actions occur at the loop boundary once triggered. Green for Fade, where Loop audio fades until end of current cycle once stopped. Push and hold to access menu to set number of cycles over which Loop audio fades. Off for instant stop.
- 24kHz/48kHz — Fidelity/sample rate options. Infinity 3 automatically records at 48kHz. Use this button to change the rate at which you record, or use it after recording a loop to change the speed, and therefore pitch, of your recorded audio. Standard options are 12, 24, and 48 kHz, resulting in octave jumps. Push and hold to access the LED menu to toggle through sample rates based on musical intervals.
Instantaneous Commands & Hi-Fi Sound
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology to achieve previously unheard audio fidelity out of a foot pedal looper, Infinity 3 was designed to offer the most musical experience possible. Commands are instantaneous—meaning what you put in is exactly what you get out. Jam-packed with features, Infinity 3 allows for every looping possibility, including MIDI-sync options, stereo split inputs, and extra features via the Pigtronix Universal Remote (sold separately).
- Function: Deluxe Stereo Double Looper w/ MIDI
- Expression: TRS 10K or 0-5V CV, TRS Remote, MIDI
- Bypass: Buffered
- Voltage: 18VDC
- Current Draw: 200mA
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: 150ohms
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5 " x 7.4" x 2.4"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs