Octava is an all-analog octave fuzz / frequency doubler featuring an on-board low pass Filter control that allows you to achieve singing octave up tones anywhere on the neck, without adjusting your guitar’s tone control.
A front-end Drive and gushing Fuzz circuit add signal power and easily convert Octava to shoe-gazey fuzz pedal capable of producing devastating, full-wave rectified distortion. Use the Blend knob to mix the octave up effect on top of your dialled-in drive.
- Volume: Sets the overall output volume.
- Blend: Mixes in the octave-up effect.
- Filter: A low-pass filter tone knob. Sets the cutoff frequency of the low pass filter on the input of the Octave circuit.
- Drive: Mixes in warm front-end overdrive by increasing the gain of the J-FET preamp stage.
- Fuzz: Activates the fuzz circuit.
All-Analog, Still Versatile
Built with the theory of “do one thing and do it well” paired with the flexibility of more diverse effects units, the Octava transitions seamlessly between a singing octave-up to an overflowing fuzz, and every blended tone between.
- Voltage: 9-18VDC
- Current Draw: 100mA
- Input Impedance: 2.2M
- Output Impedance: 150ohms
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 1.5"
- Width: 3.75"
- Height: 1.75"
- Weight: 0.5lbs