Here's what Mythos say about the Joey Landreth High Road Fuzz Pedal
Designed in collaboration with Joey Landreth for the release of his newest single "Forgiveness", the High Road Fuzz was designed to give you the focused tone of Silicon fuzzes of yesteryear with the reliability of a modern build. The single "Output" control sets you're overall volume and you control the fuzz level and tone with your guitar controls. Joey asked for a fuzz that also has that high biased spitty tone that some vintage fuzz units have and we think the High Road Fuzz really gives you that in spades!
- Limited Release
- Responds to your guitar volume & tone controls
- Huge thick fuzz tone that retains it's focus
- Single volume control
- Quality through hole components
- True Bypass switching
- One caveat, the High Road Fuzz is a clone of a incredibly simple fuzz unit and just like vintage units the pedal is very sensitive to your rig and power situation. This fuzz can pickup radio just like classic fuzzes (it just happens). If you are worried about ultimately clarity this pedal is not for you.
- All Mythos Pedals operate on standard 9 volt dc power adapters. Center negative only.