Crazy Tube Circuits Pin Up Pedal
Here's what Crazy Tube Circuits say about the Pin Up
A fuzz can be raw or smooth, raspy and spitty or clean… or it can be Pin Up. The gain range starts from overdrive to become a high gain fuzz, nasty or smooth depending on where you set the two interactive tone controls.
The frequency response of this MOSFET fuzz machine has been carefully selected to fulfill your rhythm and soloing needs. Note definition is excellent, and yet it still retains that distortion box like articulation. Turn on the upper octave/ring mod for a percussive fuzz effect with aggressive-but-smooth pick attack and loads of sustain.
- Gain: From voerdrive to high gain fuzz
- Voicing: Scoop or boost mid frequencies
- Tone: Cut treble/boost bass (counter clockwise) or cut bass/boost treble (Clockwise)
- Volume: Set the overall volume of the effect
- Bypass footswitch: True bypass
- Octave footswitch: Engage the octave up/ring modulation circuit.
- Octave mode volume trim: Unscrew the bottom plate and locate the trimmer near the bottom of the board. Turn on octave circuit and set desired effect level.