The Oxford Fuzz is a versatile, touch-sensitive, fuzz pedal with an incredible warm sounding Rupert Neve transformer.
The Silicon transistor used in the oxford is very very rich sounding, but easily gives you the mid-range poke favoured by guitarists in the 60s. You can go from mild and dirty to all-out mayhem.
Between the 2 mini-toggle switches you'll get the low-gain fuzz to high-gain fuzz and by using the tone and gain controls, you can further refine how much dirt you want on your guitar signal.
Here's what Bogner say about the Oxford Fuzz
The Oxford fuzz has an incredibly wide range of gain which delivers access to touch-sensitive overdrive, classic 60's style fuzz and over the top mayhem.
The Ferro Silicon (FeSi) Fuzz brings stable consistent organic rich fuzz tones which do not depend on temperature and temperamental transistors.
Two switches will give you six different combinations to run the Oxford for a variety of tones, including good dynamic fuzz tones at low volume.
- True bypass
- Rupert Neve Design audio transformer
- Master Level, Tone and Gain
- 2 position gain switch
- 3 position fuzz mode switch
- Jacks: input, output.
- 9VDC, negative tip, power supply connector or internal battery
- Low Battery Indicators: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold.
- Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switches and more