Amptweaker Bass Blues Fuzz JR Pedal
Here's what Amptweaker say about the Bass Tight Fuzz JR
The original 49 piece limited edition BluesFuzz has been converted into both guitar and Bass JR models, and on these there's a Boost switch for a bit heavier fuzz, as well as a Mid control that helps you dial in the all important midrange tone.
As before, these models use lower gain germanium transistors, so they're excellent for cleaner bluesey tones.
The bass version is tweaked for a lower EQ positions, and includes our popular Dry Low control to blend in clean lowend.
- Tone, Volume & Fuzz control that automatically adjusts bias for better clean toness
- Fat/Normal/Tight switch to adjust the guitar's attack.
- Germanium/Silicon transistor switch on TightFuzz models for different gain and tone
- 60's/70's/Now EQ/gain switch on TightFuzz models
- Boost Switch on BluesFuzz models
- Mid EQ on BluesFuzz models
- Dry Low knob on bass versions adds dry low end to blend with distortion
- True Bypass switching
- Runs on 9V to 18V batteries or supplies–9V sounds heavier, more compressed, while 18V is more open and less distorted.
- Thumbscrew removable bottom with holes for tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods
- Current: 11mA with at 9V, 15mA at 18V
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- BATTERIES/SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED
- Weight: 9 ounces, Dimensions: 2.7"W X 4.65"D X 2"H
- Made in the USA