Bucket brigade modulation doesn't get much better than this. The Spaceman Effects Aurora is all you could want from a powerfully premium effect, hosting a wide array of parameters for seriously deep experimentation. Packed in are a unique set of sounds ranging from flanger or phaser, on through to chorus, vibrato and otherworldly creations.
About Spaceman Effects
Spaceman Effects make boutique quality pedals in Portland, Oregon USA. These supreme stompboxes are completely hand-soldered, feature true bypass switching and are made with rugged military-spec materials like aluminium chassis and heavy-duty wiring.
On top of the enclosure sits an engraved vinyl faceplate and jewel indicator light providing control feedback. Guitar pedals built to truly last a lifetime.
Here's what Spaceman Effects say about the Aurora:
Bathe your tone in the iridescent glow of primordial bliss, while waves of smooth sonic neon sweep you into another realm of creative inspiration. Let your imagination coast across the neon sky.
The Aurora is an analog BBD flanger starring a powerful modulation bus with 2 LFO types, 2 tape emulations, and a static comb filtering option. This provides several shades of flange, vibrato, lush chorus, phase, and filtery spatial effects with an unparalleled level of custom waveform animation, tonal flexibility and superb sound quality.
Expanding on Spaceman’s product line, the Aurora is the first Standard Edition pedal to introduce colorways. The lush ripples of its swirling soundscape are mirrored in its vibrant aesthetic. Plug in and slip into the ephemeral night.
- Brilliant clarity through a noise-reducing compander, and filters with a carefully tuned frequency response.
- A dedicated 100% wet / dry MIX control.
- Traditional AND unique multi-slope controls via two LFO modes.
- Emulation of your finger on the flange of a tape deck via 2 TAPE modes.
- Create subtle to not-so subtle spatial effects with the static COMB filter.
- Maximum delay path headroom via a 256-stage MN3009 delay chip.
- Lush vintage sound of an all-analog signal path.
- Slowest sweep: > 60s
- Wide sweep ratio: > 20:1
- Delay time: 0.35ms-8ms
- Input Voltage: 9v DC, negative center via the 2.1mm jack