Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress XO Flanger Pedal
For those who love flange the Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress is a pedal that is a must have. Sadly its large cumbersome design means that it really can't fit on many pedalboards. That is why EHX have gone and launched this the Deluxe Electric Mistress XO Flanger in a more modern die cast metal casing that is sure to fit on your pedalboard.
Same Vintage Circuit
Don't worry even though this pedal is less than half the size of the original the entire circuit is all still here. This is the same effect you have heard on records by artists like David Gilmour since the late 70's when the pedal was first introduced.
This circuit is well known for its rich and versatile sound as well as its easy to use controls that make this about as close to plug in and play as you can get. Adjust the rate control to raise or lower the speed of the sweep, this particular control can actually be turned off using the Filter Matrix switch. When turned on it stops the frequency sweep and allows you to dial in some really interesting effects that are only available on a pedal like this.
The range control does as you would expect and controls just how wide the sweep is. More specifically it focuses on the low end and how much extra punch there is in your sound. Finally the Color knob adjust the shape and style of the flange and will take you from a chorus like effect all the way up to a deep flange.
With its small metal design this pedal is easy to move around and store on your pedalboard. Going to this small die cast casing has also made this pedal really quite strong. Flanger is an effect that is hard to fake if the pedal suddenly dies mid gig but that is something you don't have to worry about here. Just like all electro harmonix pedals the Deluxe Electric Mistress XO is built to last.
- The same incredible, rich, resonant flanging now in a pedalboard friendly package
- Unique Filter Matrix mode stops the sweep for freeze-frame tones and tricks
- LED to indicate when effect is engaged
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- EHX9.6-200mA power supply included, also runs on 9V battery
- Dimensions (Inches): 4.0 W x 4.75 L x 2.25 H
- Dimensions (mm): 102 W x 121 L x 89 H
1 In Stock
More stock arriving soon. Next Delivery Due: Friday, 14 December 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Next Delivery Due: Friday, 14 December 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery