Alexander Pedals Wavelength High Bandwidth Digital Modulator Pedal
More stock due on Thu 9th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 199 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
US manufacturer Alexander Pedals are a determined bunch; if your guitar tone isn't warped beyond recognition, they haven't succeeded in their mission.
This zero-compromise approach has resulted in some of the whackiest stompboxes we've ever had the pleasure of experimenting with. Their latest offerings are no different: introducing the Wavelength Digital Modulator Pedal!
The Wavelength builds on the formula for the Waveland Multi-Modulator, taking an already-insane design and cranking it up a notch!
Adding extra modulation engines, tap tempo and selectable waveforms to the mix, this looks set to be one of the most enjoyable modulation pedals available on the market! Despite it's comprehensive set of features, it remains a single-unit stompbox, easily fitting into that extra space on your pedalboard.
Featuring an advanced microcontroller with presets, expression and MIDI capability, you've got 6 gloriously spacious modes to choose from:
- TRM Tremolo - this effect cycles your volume up and down for a cool rhythmic texture. Twist the Tweak control to morph between standard tremolo and harmonic vibrato. Don’t forget you can use the Level control to bump up your volume and make up for any drop you might get from the effect!
- CHO Chorus - smooth and clear chorus tones live here. Use the Tweak control to adjust the overall delay time of the effect. Low settings yield flange-like tones and higher settings result in a double-tracking effect.
- PHA Phaser - eight-stage phase goodness, chewy and thick. Crank the Tweak control to add regeneration, deepening the phase shift effect.
- FLG Flanger - ranges from subtle comb filtering to insane jet whoosh. Use the Tweak control to adjust the feedback for a sharper flange.
- VIB Vibe - photocell and lamp style vibe effect. The Tweak knob adjusts the balance and symmetry of the shift stages and the effect gets more pronounced as you increase the control.
- FLT Filter - resonant low-pass filter effect. Tweak controls the resonance of the filter. Be careful, this can self-oscillate at higher settings! Sounds killer with the Random waveform, ship ahoy!
The Wavelength successfully takes simple modulation concepts and flings them hurtling into the space-age - not for the feint-hearted!
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Cameron Pope25th Jul 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+