EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job Enhancement Pedal
The Tone Job is a complete tone enhancement tool designed around a stereo preamp to cover as much frequency range as possible. What does this mean for you, the user? It means it can handle a wide variety of frequencies from electrical guitars, bass guitar, synthesizer machines and just about anything else you can plug in. The treble, bass and middle controls will cut or boost up to 20db. In addition to that, the level control will boost the signal (post EQ) up to 5 times the input depending on where the dial is set.
- Level: Post EQ volume control. Can boost the signal up to 5x the input. Unity is around 10 O'Clock.
- Treble: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Bass: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Middle: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Treble affects frequencies from around 2k Hz up, bass affects frequencies from around 500 Hz down. The middle is an adjustable resonant filter acting as a midrange control with it's center frequency around 1k Hz. Treble and bass response are dependent on middle control settings.
- Measures: 4 5/8 x 2 1/2 x 2.25 with knobs
- Power: A standard 9-18 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel or 9v battery. It's HIGHLY recommended that you invest in a good isolated power supply made for musical instrument applications.
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery