Diezel Herbert 2 Channel Preamp Pedal
EQ and Distortion Versatility
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 319 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Diezel have packed all the impressive capabilities of the amazing Herbert head into a pedal, boasting a whopping 9 controls to play with and of course, that legendary mid-cut switch.
They've voiced this pedal on the 2nd and 3rd channels of the Herbert amp, ensuring highly-responsive gain and tweakable EQ frequencies to emphasise whatever tonal sweet spot you desire. Whatever tone you dial in, you'll get that signature Diezel roar.
A second footswitch controls the effects of the midcut circuit. This has two separate controls, master and intensity, to control whether you have a strong full range tone for a classic sound or sharper, punchy modern mids.
The Herbert pedal is specifically built with versatility in mind. It can be used as a preamp or distortion pedal. Use the dedicated “To Power Amp In” output jack through your effects loop or simply into a power amp to capture the true essence of a Diezel Herbert.
Otherwise place it in front of your pre-existing clean or dirty tones to push them even harder.
- Midcut Master: Adjusts the volume of the pedal when the Midcut is on.
- Midcut Intensity: Adjust the intensity of the Midcut.
- Normal Master: Adjust the volume of the pedal when the Midcut is off.
- Gain: Adjusts the amount of gain for the pedal.
- Treble, Middle, Bass: Shapes the EQ and adjusts the overall tone.
- Presence: Contours the high frequency content - simulating the PRESENCE control on the HERBERT amplifier.
- Deep: Increases the ultra low frequency content - simulating the DEEP control on the HERBERT amplifier.
- Guitar input: Connect your guitar to this input.
- Stereo Remote Jack: Tip is switching Mid cut section on/off. Ring is switching Bypass on the “Out to guitar amp” or Mute on the “Out to power amp”.
- To Clean Guitar Amp In: Connect to the clean input of your amp.
- To Power Amp In: Connect to the power amp in.
- 12-18V Center Negative Included is a universal 12V power supply and 18V splitter cable.
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer12th Dec 2018
Trusted Customer10th Dec 2018
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable