Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
The Strymon Dig is a great sounding delay that packs a lot of options into a small case. The DIG "unearths" the true soul of digital delay and doubles it—two simultaneous, integrated delays with the captivating rack delay voicing from the 1980s and today, for incredible expressive potential.
Rack-mount digital delays of the '80s ushered in a new era of audio effects. The innovative electronic designs generated the cleanest delays yet to be heard, but also created their own special and intriguing sonic characteristics. Thirty-plus years later, these sounds remain as distinctive and inspiring as ever.
Free-running delay time allows you to easily dial in delays from 20ms to 1.6s with the Time knob or Tap Tempo switch. Longer delay times lend themselves to more ambient soundscapes while doubling and slapback effects can be achieved at short delay times.
Set the ratio between the two delays with one of five rhythmic subdivisions: triplet, eighth note, dotted eighth note, dotted quarter note, and the golden ratio. Don’t want synchronization? Engage Free Mode to disable subdivisions and allow Delay 2 to be its own independent, free-running delay. Dial in short delay times for chorus/flange sounds to run alongside Delay 1.
Don’t want your delays to be synchronized? Free Mode disables time sync and subdivisions between Delay 1 and Delay 2, giving the Time 2 knob a full delay range from 20ms to 1.6s.
Holding down the TAP footswitch enables circular repeats, where both delay lines maintain a static volume and repeat continuously until the TAP footswitch is disengaged. At this point, all previous settings will be restored.
Input allows for the connection of either an expression pedal, external tap, or Favorite switch. Plug in an expression pedal and control any one knob with your foot. Plug in an external tap pedal to remotely tap in your tempos. Plug in a Favorite switch to save and recall a favorite preset.
TRS Stereo Input
For all you stereo setup fans Strymon have added the option of running the input of your DIG in stereo. Flip a jumper inside your pedal, use a TRS splitter cable, and now you've got yourself a stereo input.
- Two simultaneous, integrated delays, with unique digital rack delay voicings
- Five dual delay adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Time 2, Mix, Mix 2, Repeats
- One modern and two classic digital delay voicings: 24/96, adm, 12 bit
- Five rhythmic subdivisions: Triplet, Eighth, Golden Ratio, Dotted Eighth, Dotted Quarter
- Three choices for delay line modulation: Off, Light, Deep
- Five “hidden” knobs for deep dual delay control: Delay 1 Subdivision, Sync/Free Mode, Filter, Config, Delay 2 Repeats
- Selectable Free Mode disables subdivisions and synchronization
- Press and hold Circular Repeats effect
- 20ms – 1.6s delay range (40ms – 3.2s with Half Note Delay 1 Subdivision)
Ins, outs and switches
- High impedance mono input, with selectable TRS stereo input
- Stereo output
- Three signal routing configurations: Series, Parallel, Ping Pong
- Tap tempo and Bypass footswitches
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of either an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter), external tap pedal (for remote control of tempo), or Favorite switch (to save a Favorite preset)