The Strymon Brigadier dBucket Delay pedal uses an ultra powerful SHARC digital signal processing chip and dedicates all of its power to doing a single thing, and doing it extremely well: recreating the sound of a Bucket Brigade analogue delay. The DSP power gives you all the power you need to have precise control over 5 parameters, three modes and three sub-divisions. Reviews all over the world have commented on how realistic the Strymon Brigadier sounds (and importantly) feels! Guitarist Magazine said "Brigadier is capable of recreating every nuance of an analogue delay with none of the drawbacks" and Premier Guitar said "There are lots of analogue delay modelers on the market, but most of them don't provide the feel of playing a true analog delay. The Brigadier nails it". Lofty praise indeed!
Stereo outputs give you massive flexibility when it comes to sending the signal out, you could try putting it through the stereo ins of the Strymon Blue Sky for incredible width and lush ambient tones! The EXP input allows you to control any parameter using an expression pedal. Try experimenting with the time knob for chaotic yo-yo delays!
Stymon are some of the most sought after and best loved guitar pedals in the world. The tones are incredible and there are few pedals that match up head to head on tone or features!
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm- highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
- Bucket Loss controls the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- Super low noise, high perf. 24/96kHz A/D, D/A w/ 115dB signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Tap tempo footswitch
- 3 delay time modes: short, medium, long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- True bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality analog buffered bypass
- Stereo output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter