The Solid State Echo Chamber has some incredible sounding delay sounds at your fingertips made easy. The delay repeats are warm thanks to the solid state circuitry within the pedal. And quite like analogue delays of old you can degrade the sound quality of the repeats.
This lo-fi quality sounds great with a clean tone or mildly overdriven guitar tone so that the notes you play cut through the wall of sound from the delays.
Slide in your delay time
The delay time is controlled with a slider rather than a traditional knob control. This means you can visually see where your delay time is because the tap delay LED will change as you move the slider. This is to emulate a mechanical tape delay.
In a mechanical tape delay, the timing mechanism will start to be less and less accurate as the delay goes on.
- 100% pure-analog dry signal
- 85 - 850mS delay time
- Tap-Tempo or Slider sets delay time (Slider LED blinks echo tempo)
- Hold Tap switch for on-demand oscillation
- Unique, finely-tuned pre-amp with trailing echoes on bypass
- ~68mA current draw (daisy-chain friendly)
- 9VDC "industry standard" power (9V battery optional)
- Compact footprint (4.7" x 3.7")
- Extremely musical and fun to play