Empress SuperDelay Pedal
The SuperDelay does basic delay sounds, and it does them really well however this pedal is best utilized when used with an open mind because it can do all of the crazy delay sounds too.
The 8 modes available are:
- Autoset(Delay time is set by tempo played)
- Rhythm mode (multitap)
- Tape Mode
You can save up to 8 different presets including their tempo and atio as well as add modulation to your delay sounds.
And within each mode, you can select a sub mode with the 3 switch toggle. All of the settings are available on the bottom of the pedal (See images)
Here's what Empress say about the SuperDelay
Sure it does basic delay sounds, and it sounds better than anything else out there while doing them. But if all you want is a simple delay pedal, the Empress Superdelay isn't for you. The Empress Superdelay is for musicians who want to be inspired by their pedals, not limited by them.
- Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 105dB.
- 2.8 Seconds of Delay Time - For your extra long delays.
- 8 modes - normal, tap, autoset (delay time is set by tempo played), reverse, rhythm mode (multitap), tape mode, misc (dynamic, gate), and 11 second looper.
- Expression Pedal Input - allows you to control either mix or feedback with your foot.
- High Pass/Low Pass Filter - high pass is good for electronic music, low pass is sweet for darker analog delay type sounds.
- Fast/Slow Modulation - slow adds extra texture, fast is a little crazy.
- 8 Presets - Settings can be saved to 8 presets. With three stompswitches, accessing the presets is easy.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - many of the modes use tap tempo, and the ratio selection makes fast in-time delay times easy.
- True Bypass - The Empress Superdelay employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 5.7" by 3.75" by 1.75", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Power Input Voltage 9 - 12 V DC (Positive tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Positive tip)
- Power Consumption ~300mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only) 1.75"
- Height (including controls) 2.25"
- Length 5.7"
- Width 3.75"
- weight 1.5 lb
- Signal to noise ratio 105dB
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 26 March 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.