Digitech Obscura Delay Pedal
The Digitech Obscura delay pedal is something special. Even if you already have a delay pedal on your board this is a piece of gear you need to check out.... it's got a lot more to offer.
Starting with the basics.... This pedal has 4 dials and a switch. Level, Time, Tone and a 4 way selector for the type of delay. Then there's the tail switch, this turns on buffered bypass which allows the delay signal to continue being heard after the effect is bypassed.
The Obscura’s four delay types can be darkened, degraded and distorted on the fly with the stacked Tone and Degrade controls. This combination of options means you can dial in almost nay kind of delay tone's you want quickly and easily.
Here's what Digitech have to say about the Obscura
The Obscura Altered Delay from DigiTech allows you to turn your delays upside down and inside out. The Obscura’s four delay types can be darkened, degraded and distorted on the fly with the stacked Tone and Degrade controls. Combine these controls with the Obscura’s Repeat/Hold feature and lose yourself in long, trippy, gurgling repeats or backwards-manipulated sonic mayhem. In addition to its Tone and Degrade controls, the Obscura features independent Level, Delay Mode and stacked Time and Repeats controls. Complimenting those versatile controls, the Obscura offers four excellent-sounding Analog, Tape, Lo-Fi, and Reverse types, Tap Tempo mode with Beat Divisions, Stereo Inputs/Outputs, a Delay Tails On/Off Switch and True Bypass circuitry.With its compact size and vacuum-style footswitch, the Obscura furthers DigiTech’s evolution in pedal design. We’ve put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint. The Obscura uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Tap Tempo with Beat Divisions
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass
- Input Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance Effect on: >1 M (stereo), >500 k (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance Effect on: 1 k; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls Level, Delay Type, Time, Repeats, Tone, Degrade, Delay Tails On/Off, Effect On/Off
- Switches Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions 4.40” (L) x 2.65” (W) x 2.0” (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight 1 lb; 0.453 kg
Includes the following stage accessories:
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
3 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 24 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery