Refine and simplify your amp setup with the powerful Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. M amp and speaker simulator pedal. Get authentic, iconic preamp, power amp and cab sounds from an easy-to-use stompbox!
Free Torpedo C.A.B. M+ Update
Previously just a cabinet simulator pedal, the Two Notes C.A.B. M has been updated to meet the ever-growing demands of modern guitar players. Existing C.A.B. M owners can simply upgrade their C.A.B. M firmware via Torpedo remote (USB).
This free update includes a stunning clean preamp (based on an all original '74 Silverface B'man), audio enhancer, tuner, additional reverbs and noise gate to work seamlessly with the power-amp simulators, virtual cabinets and dynamic IR (DynIR) technologies within the acclaimed Torpedo C.A.B. M.
Lugging around heavy speaker cabs is a price we've had to pay for pure guitar tone, up until now. The Torpedo C.A.B. M+ removes our cab mic'ing frustrations for something far more simple. Customise your sound from a choice of 32 pre-loaded virtual cabs, eight microphones and eight room options. Whatever style of music you play or cab you'd like to emulate, you can bring it to life.
Alongside this, you can directly connect the speaker output of your amplifier into the C.A.B. M+'s input, and the Speaker Out from the C.A.B. M+ into your speaker cab. This provides some of the best amp DI around - you won't need a mic anymore!
You can even hook up your preamp to the C.A.B. M+ and harness versatile and powerful tube amp modelling. Simply choose your preferred kind of power amp, related parameters and tube model, and you're ready to take your preamp up a notch.
Simply run your guitar signal, effects chain or amp output into the C.A.B. M+ and hook up this nifty pedal to an audio interface or mixer - Torpedo C.A.B. M+ can work as the power amp. Control all parameters from the bright-lit C.A.B. M+ screen or use Torpedo remote software on your smartphone or PC. That way you can dial in your tone before you even leave your seat.
Not enough space at home? Real speaker cabinets to loud? The C.A.B. M+ has a headphones output for quiet sessions and aux in to play along with backing tracks. Complete with ground lift switch to eliminate electrical interference.
- The ultimate clean pedal platform
- Preamp modelled on an all original '74 Silverface B'man
- Comprehensive silent stage solution
- Amp DI / XLR DI Output
- Torpedo IR-based technology (DynIR) creating dual-miked Virtual Cabinets
- Dual IR loader: 512 memory slots for custom IRs
- Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 99 preset locations
- High resolution OLED screen
- Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable
- Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 12 room simulations
- EQ: 5 band semi-parametric and a low-cut filter
- Enhancer: Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls
- Noise gate with learn function
- Audition 350+ Virtual Cabinets via the Torpedo Remote online library - explore/purchase official cabinets from MESA/Boogie, Celestion and more at Two notes dot com
- USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and macOS) connectivity
- Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS)
- Two notes Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings
- INST/AMP/LINE input: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
- Speaker output: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
- Headphone output: 1/8″ jack balanced (TRS)
- DI XLR Balanced output
- Line Out: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
- Aux input: 1/8" jack balanced (TRS)
- Dimensions: 121 (w) x 96 (d) x 63 (h) mm
- Weight: 450g
- Micro USB port. Micro USB-B to USB-A cable (supplied).
- Mains power adapter: 100-240v AC / Output: 12V DC, 1A (supplied)