As large pedalboards and longer cable runs are becoming more and more common, you need some tools to help keep your signal strong and make sure you have all the connections you need. The Mesa Stowaway is a 100% discrete, Class A input buffer that helps remedy your tone loss when using a long chain of true bypass pedals.
Pure Signal Stability
While amp setups are getting smaller and smaller, pedalboards are getting bigger. That means longer cable runs and lots of impedance changes throughout the signal chain. This ultimately reduces the quality of your guitars signal and leaves you with a tone not as good as what you could potentially have. Placing the Mesa Boogie Stowaway in front of your pedals will help boost the chain giving, you the best possible sound.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World's Finest Materials
- 100% Discrete Class-A Circuit
- Provides the tone & feel of plugging directly into a high-quality tube amp
- RFI Filtering minimizes radio-frequency interference and noise
- Provides guitar with a resolute load, segregating it from pedalboard variables and the long cable run back to the amp, for consistent tone and feel