Empress Buffer Plus Pedal
2 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 23rd May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 160 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Empress buffer+ was designed to be the complete I/O interface for the pedal board, while maintaining the highest fidelity to your guitar's signal.
Signal loss due to long, un-buffered cable runs is an issue that has plagued guitar players for decades. The primary goal of the buffer+ is to eliminate this signal loss, ensuring that your tone is unchanged by your cables.
Additionally, all the connectivity of your pedal board is consolidated to make set up quick and easy. The buffer+ also has a very handy set of features that make life just a little better. Noise filters, input pads, switchable clean boost and input loading are all powerful tools available on the buffer+
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Tuner Out - Separate tuner output keeps your tuner out of the audio path.
- Complete I/O - All the connections to your pedalboard consolidated in one place. Makes setup and teardown quick and easy.
- Switchable Boost - Dial in up to 30dB of clean boost and switch on and off with the soft touch foot switch.
- Tuner Mute - Hold the footswitch for a second and mute the amp output for tuning.
- Noise Filters - Similar to Dolby's noise filter technology, choose between 2 different noise filters to remove any unwanted noise from your effects chain.
- Input Pad - Pad or boost the input by 3dB. Great for matching outputs of different guitars, reducing really hot active pickup signal or boosting the signal to your effects to improve signal to noise ratio.
- Input Loading - Load down your pickups a little, a lot or not at all. It's up to you.
- Input Impedance: 10k - 1Meg
- Output Impedance: 510
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 5Hz - 40kHz
- Power Input Voltage: 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: 86mA
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105.3dB
- Headroom: +9.4dBu
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connectors: 1/4" Jack
- Output connectors: 1/4" Jack
- Height (enclosure): 1.25"
- Height with controls: 2"
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer14th Feb 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+