Electro Harmonix Analogizer PedalGet some warmth back into your digital effects
The Electro Harmonix Analogizer is a pedal designed to put the life and warmth back into digital signals. Some great uses include:
- EHX Analogizer after a digital delay to warm up sound.
- EHX Analogizer before a digital delay to drive the input stage for a crunchy overdriven tape sound
- EHX Analogizer on it's own as a crunchy overdrive
Using the four controls: Volume, Spread (fatness), Blend and Gain the Analogizer can perform a wide variety of tasks depending on where it appears in the signal chain. The most obvious use is to put it after a digital delay which can turn your favourite digital delay into a huge fat sounding analog delay but you can also put it before a delay (or any fx unit) to drive the input stage. Or somewhat surprisingly you can just use it on its own for a crunchy 'overdriven-tape' style tone!
- From 0 to 26db of input gain
- The Analogizer's warmth can mask the harshness of the digital signal
- Easy to balance for the right amount of analog
- Punch in the analog signal with the footswitch
- Use a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply
Available For Order
Normally available in 21 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 21 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99