A unique concept in booster design, the DB10 features two completely independent boost circuits in a single compact housing... You have the choice of Vintage or Clean boost tones.
2 Channels with seperate inputs
Each circuit has its own input and output jacks, allowing them to be cascaded into one another in any order. Place an overdrive or distortion in-between the channels for additional tonal options – super-saturated overdrive that can then be level-boosted for solos, etc. One of the many great features of the DB10 is the proximity of the bypass switches to one another, allowing the user to hit both switches simultaneously. Independent status LED’s indicate which channel is engaged and both channels feature True Bypass Switching using a 3PDT switch. Battery or DC (9-18 V) power options.
The Clean (Left) channel offers up to +20 dB of clean boost with a completely flat frequency response.
The Vintage (Right) channel is Maxon’s take on the classic Treble Booster circuit. It offers up to +20 dB of boost, but with a subtle high-frequency roll-off that increases as the Level is turned towards maximum.
- Two independent Boost circuits in one compact chassis
- Clean channel offers +20 dB of boost with flat frequency response
- Vintage channel offers +20 dB of boost with high-end roll off
- Separate input/output jacks for each channel
- Cascade channels or place a pedal in between them
- Works in FX loop or front-end of amp
- True Bypass Switching x 2
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Controls: Vintage LEVEL, Clean LEVEL
- Vintage Bypass/Effect (3PDT True Bypass)
- Clean Bypass/Effect (3PDT True Bypass)
- Indicator: Vintage Bypass/Effect LED, Clean Bypass/Effect LED
- Vintage 6 to 19dB at 400Hz
- Clean 0 to 21dB at 400Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise:
- Vintage -95dBu or less (Input shorted, IHF-A weighted)
- Clean -105dBu or less (Input shorted, IHF-A weighted)
- Power Supply: 6F22/6LF22 9V battery x 1 or Maxon AC adaptor
- Power Voltage: DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Power Consumption: 11mA / 9VDC