Condition: Some small marks
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
More and more guitarists are getting their tone from pedals. While amps are still extremely important for crafting our sound sometimes having a selection of different valve heads and multiple cabinets is just not viable. So Two Notes came up with this Torpedo C.A.B. pedal so you can take your sound with you everywhere without the need for any amplifier.
Amp, Microphone and Cab Emulation
With so many options the Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. is amazing for home, studio and live use. Not only can you emulate the cabinet of your choosing but you can also create a while power amp section to run it through and also have complete control over the microphones and their placement.Thanks to this as long as it is last in your chain you will get an incredible amplifier like sound but without any of the extra hassle.
The Cabs and Amp
You have 32 different cabinet emulations built in to this pedal right out of the box. From high powered 4x12s designed after some of the worlds most popular amps to smaller 2x12" and 1x12" for more vintage style tones. The cabs are not only great for live use but studio as well. Just plug directly into your audio interface or the PA system at your next gig and have clear crisp tones without any of the extra pain of carrying a huge amplifier.
But a cabinet without a power amplifier would sound weird. So the Torpedo C.A.B. lets you dive in there as well. With multiple difference valve power amp styles with full control over the presence, topology, depth, volume and much more.
Can't be bothered to mic up your amplifier at every gig and every recording session? The Torpedo C.A.B. takes away the manual labour involved in getting your sound no matter where you are. Just plug in your pedalboard and you can access any of 8 different microphones in an instant. If you want to really get in deep and control the microphone placement even more you can download the Two Notes software and edit all of your patches on there. Once created on the software they are then stored on a patch which can be instantly recalled either by the front panel or via a midi controller
Here's what Two Notes say about the Torpedo C.A.B. Pedal
A Torpedo-powered pedal
The Torpedo C.A.B. is a high-end cabinet simulator in a stompbox format. It is not a loadbox, but it does include all the great features of the Torpedo Live, together with an input stage specifically tailored to accept pedal-level signals.
Most notably: the Torpedo C.A.B. is the very first stompbox-style Impulse-Response Loader!
2 assignable footswitches
The Torpedo C.A.B. features 2 user-assignable footswitches. Assignable functions include Preset selection, Bypass, Mute, EQ On/Off and more… Musicians equipped with MIDI rigs will be able to remote-control the Torpedo C.A.B. via MIDI.
We know you love those little effects stompboxes and we definitely want you to use them with our Torpedo C.A.B. Place it at the end of your effect chain and all need to carry your amp will be gone. Plug it into the PA and you will be ready to go with a great sound.
Power amp simulation
4 tube types :
2 different circuit topologies :
- classe A / single ended
- classe AB / push pull
2 different modes :
- Pentode / Triode switch
8 studio microphones
- Ribbon 121, inspired by Royer® R121
- Ribbon 160, inspired by Beyerdynamic® M160N
- Dynamic 57, inspired by Shure® SM57
- Dynamic Bass52, inspired by Shure® Beta 52
- Dynamic 421, inspired by Sennheiser® MD421
- Dynamic Bass20, inspired by Electrovoice® RE20
- Condenser 87, inspired by Neumann® U87
- Condenser Knightfall, inspired by Blue® Dragonfly
- 2Notes CSG: Two Notes Custom 1×12 ElectroVoice® EVM12L
- Angl VintC: Engl® 4×12 Celestion® V30
- Blonde 63: Fender® Bassman ’63 Blonde Tolex Piggy Back 2×12
- Brit 65C: Marshall® 1965A 4×10 Celestion® G10L-35 closed back
- Brit VintC: Marshall® Slash Signature 4×12 Celestion® V30 closed back
- Calif StdC: Mesa/Boogie® Rectifier® Standard 4×12 Celestion® V30 closed back
- Eddie: Peavey® 5150 2×12 Sheffield 1200
- Free Rock2: VHT® Deliverance 2×12 Eminence® P50E
- Green Tri: Hughes&Kettner® Triamp 4×12 Celestion® Greenback
- Jazz 120: Vintage Roland® JC120 2×12
- JubilGreen: Marshall® 2550 2×12 Celestion® Greenback
- Kerozen: Diezel® 4×12 Celestion® G12K-100
- Silver77: Vintage Fender® Twin Reverb® 2×12 orange JBL®
- SilverJen: Vintage Fender® Twin Reverb® 2×12 Jensen® C12K
- The One: Brunetti® Neo1512 1×15 + 1×12
- Vibro Utah: Vintage 1961 Fender® Vibrolux® 1×12 original Utah speaker
- Vibro V30: Vintage 1961 Fender® Vibrolux® 1×12 Celestion® V30
- Voice 30: Original Vox® AC30 JMI 2×12 Celestion® « Silver Bell »
- Voice 65: 1965 Vox® 2×12
- VoiceModrn: Vox® V212H, 2×12 Celestion® Alnico Blue
- Watt FanC: Hiwatt® 2×12 Fane closed back
- XTCab: Bogner® 4×12 Celestion® V30
- 2Notes CSB: Two Notes Custom 1×15
- Alu XL: Hartke® XL 4×10
- AZ Ben: SWR® Big Ben 1×18
- AZ Work: SWR® WorkingMan 4×10
- Calif Low: Mesa/Boogie® 2×10
- Fridge: Ampeg® 8×10
- Heaven Bot: David Eden® 1×15
- Heaven Top: David Eden® 4×10
- Marco: Markbass® 2×10
- Voice V125: Vox® V125 2×12