Electro Harmonix 8 Step Program - Analogue Expression SequencerStep Sequencer controls CV and Expression on any pedal
The Electro Harmonix 8 Step Program isn't an effects pedal on it's own but rather a CV/Expression controller. That means if you've got a pedal with a CV or Expression input you can plug the 8 Step Program into your other pedal and have it control that pedal like a step sequencer. So for example plug it into a pitch shifter pedal to get an arpegiator! There's loads of posibilites for those out there willing to get a bit creative. It's not just for gutiar effects either, many synths take CV or Expression inputs to control oscilattors and effects so the only limit is your imagination! The 8 Step Program can also recieve MIDI tempo information to keep all your gear running in sync!
Here's what Electro Harmonix say about the 8 Step Program
Attention freaks and geeks, this baby connects to another device and delivers sequencer control over parameters that respond to expression pedals or CV generators like oscillators, filters, delay parameters… you name it. Set your tempo with the Rate slider or Tap Tempo footswitch, or sync to a drum machine via MIDI clock. Five Tap Tempo Divide modes provide rhythmic diversity. This thing is a tweaker’s delight! You can add the optional 8 Step Program Foot Controller expands that to 100 presets!
- Four sequence direction modes: Forward, Reverse, Bounce and Random
- Rotary encoder gives you control over glide rate, direction, sequencer length and depth
- Save, store and recall 10 presets. The optional 8 Step Program Foot Controller expands that to 100 presets!
- 9Volt power supply included
Available For Order
Normally available in 21 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 21 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery